Riverside Serious Injury Lawyer
Today, everyone seems to be in such a hurry to get somewhere. Freeways and roads in Southern California are jam-packed at almost any moment, on any day, at any location. Because of this, motor vehicle accidents are on the rise and more and more individuals are getting injured. Although this is a troubling trend, there are laws in place to protect the rights of those who are injured due to the actions of someone else. Contacting me, a Riverside serious injury lawyer to discuss your options, is the right thing to do.
A personal injury is an injury to the body and/or mind, as opposed to an injury to property. Personal injury is a legal term used when an individual pursues a claim or files a lawsuit alleging that their injury has been caused by the negligence or careless actions of another person. Personal injuries can happen just about anywhere and can range from minor cuts and scratches to permanent disability or wrongful death.
There are numerous types of personal injuries that occur on a daily basis. If you are involved in an accident where you sustained personal injuries, contact the Law Office of Gary G. Goldberg, I am a Riverside personal injury attorney who will explain your legal rights and options to you.
The following are examples of types of injuries that occur:
- Soft Tissue Injury – soft tissues can stretch and tear and result in significant injury, which cannot be directly detected using x-rays
- Brain injury – devastating in terms of short and long-term results
- Spinal cord injury – a life- changing injury
- Head injury – can create a lifetime of physical, mental and financial difficulties
- Fractures –resulting from a high force impact and may result in additional damage to surrounding tissue, blood vessels or organs
- Paralysis / Quadriplegia / Paraplegia – results from injury to spinal cord and is usually permanent; results in life-changing circumstances
- Amputation – sometimes the removal of a limb is the only option to save person’s life
- Burn injury – can cause extreme pain and discomfort and disfigurement
- Blindness – impacts reading, walking and working at a job
- Wrongful death – the ultimate injury that leaves the family suffering
If you or a family member has suffered any type of injury as a result of someone else’s wrongful or negligent actions, contact me, as soon as possible. I will help you through this stressful time and aggressively pursue compensation. Call me today (951) 788-8325. THERE IS NO COST TO YOU.