The contents of this website are provided to clients, prospective clients, internet users and the general community for informational and entertainment purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice. Further, the use of this website and the transmission or receipt of the information provided in this website will not establish an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Gary Goldberg unless and until an attorney at the Law Office Gary Goldberg agrees that the Firm will undertake an attorney-client relationship with you. Do not transmit any confidential or sensitive information to the Law Office of Gary Goldberg until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established.
The information contained within this website should not be considered as a solicitation or an offer for an attorney-client relationship. Materials contained in this website are of a general nature and should not be substituted for legal advice. You should seek the advice of a licensed attorney before acting or relying upon any information contained within this website. The Law Office of Gary Goldberg is providing this website, the information and listings contained herein only as a convenience to you.
Furthermore, the Law Office of Gary Goldberg does not claim to represent any of the parties mentioned in any of the news articles cited in this website at the time each article is posted.
The Law Office of Gary Goldberg assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions contained within this website. There is no guarantee that the information included on this site is current, accurate, complete, useful, or reliable.
Any testimonials or endorsements published on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.